We have world class radiation therapy planning and treatment delivery facilities, including;
- Six state-of-the-art Linear Accelerators (treatment machines), capable of delivering External Beam Radiation Therapy
- 3D-conformal radiation therapy (3DCRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy/ surgery for Cranial Tumours (SRS/ SRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT or SABR)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold Technique (DIBH)
- CT Scanner for radiation therapy planning (with 4-dimensional radiation therapy planning capabilities)
Superficial / Deep Radiation Therapy unit – to treat skin/ superficial malignancies.
Peter Mac offers a range of other services to support patients before, during and after their treatment.
In consultation with your radiation oncologist, our radiotherapy nurses will help manage all your acute treatment-related side effects and conditions. The team also provides support to quit smoking.