Enterprise Agreements


If you are thinking of joining Peter Mac, you can find information about conditions of employment and salary for your work area in the Enterprise Agreements (EA) below.

Enterprise Agreements (EA) by work area

Enterprise Agreements (EA) and your entitlements 

Our Enterprise Agreements (EA) outline your entitlements. You might need to take action to activate some of these entitlements.

These include:

  1. You may be able to transfer accumulated Personal and Long Service Leave if you are joining us from another Victorian Public Sector Health Service.

    If this is the case, you will need to provide us with a Certificate of Service from your last employer. This certificate details your employment and leave accruals.

    Your Enterprise Agreements will detail any allowable period of absence between Employers.

  2. Accessing specific allowances, such as:

    • Recognition of applicable higher qualifications: search ‘qualification’ in your Enterprise Agreement to find out if you are eligible. If you are, please supply a copy of your qualification to People and Culture

    • Recognition of service increments within your classification: check that this is on your Certificate of Service, then advise People and Culture of your possible entitlement

    • Other allowances payable may include shift work, meals or change of roster. Again, please search ‘allowances’ in your Enterprise Agreements to find out your eligibility. If applicable, your manager should include them on your time sheet. If you think you are eligible for an allowance please discuss it with your manager, then contact People and Culture

Contact People and Culture

You can contact us for more information.

Join the Peter Mac team

Related pages