The Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre (ACSC) has developed information resources and events to help people move from initial treatment to post treatment and beyond, including those receiving maintenance treatments. While we do not provide clinical advice, we connect with a range of providers to enable improved care.
ACSC provides the following supports for survivors and their carers:
- Resources – useful videos, fact sheets and tools
- Events – education and support programs
- Community support organisations – directory of community support organisations
- Self–management – information, tools and resources about self-management and cancer
- Support for young people – websites, booklets and support services for adolescents and young adults