If you can’t get your Video Call to work, or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us.
Things sometimes go wrong with your or Peter Mac’s internet, cameras, scheduling or communication and unfortunately, we may not always complete a successful telehealth video consultation as planned.
If a video call is not an option for you today, please contact your Patient Navigator as soon as possible.
- Provide your hospital UR number and your name
- Let us know you have a telehealth video appointment booked – the time and who with, etc.
- Request if the clinician can phone you instead.
If you are already in a video call and the call is failing, we will try to call you on the number you provided when you started your video call.
- Contact telehealth on (03) 8559 7578
- Email [email protected]
- Contact your Patient Navigator