The Wellbeing Centre offers a variety of programs, services and education opportunities for patients, families and carers.
Find out what is happening in November.
- Arts for Wellbeing
- Hand and foot massage
- Oncology Massage
- Head scarf demonstrations
- Research Tours
- Cuppa and Chat
peer support programs
- Let's Talk Exercise - 1st Tuesday of the month
- Let's Talk Lymphoedema - 1st Wednesday of the month
- Let's Talk Fatigue - 1st Thursday of the month
- Food for Thought: Cooking demonstration
- Time Out - a 4 week group program to help manage stress and live better
- Quarterly Seminars on topics such a fear of cancer recurrence, planning for future healthcare, parenting with cancer. Check out our EVENTS page for more information
events and celebrations
Peter Mac acknowledges that patient needs extend beyond their immediate care. We run a number of small events and celebrations throughout the year to celebrate the culture and diversity of our patients through decorations, activities and community partnerships.