The Wellbeing Centre offers a variety of programs, services and education opportunities for patients, families and carers.
Some support groups are moving to online sessions. All centre-based programs are currently suspended.
Please contact our staff for information, support, or join our mailing list below*
Subscribe to our Mailing List to keep up to date with the latest news
- Find out what's happening in our calendar *TBA - normal in-house programs suspended*
- Arts for Wellbeing
- Hand and foot massage (suspended)
- Oncology Massage (book early to avoid disappointment - on hold)
- Head scarf demonstrations see on line
- Research Tours (suspended)
- Men's Shed (on hold)
Peer support programs (online sessions may be run - contact our staff)
- Carers circle
- Victorian Head and Neck Cancer and Education Support Group (now online, please enquire)
- Bridge of Support by Counterpart
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) Support Group
- Let's Talk Exercise - first Tuesday of the month
- Let's Talk Lymphoedema - first Wednesday of the month
- Let's Talk Fatigue - first Thursday of the month [Online sessions from 8/7, please book]
- Food for Thought: Cooking demonstration
- Time Out - a 4 week group program to help manage stress and live better
Quarterly Seminars on topics such a fear of cancer recurrence, planning for future healthcare, parenting with cancer.
Check out our EVENTS page for more information
Kick Start Your Writing - 3 day workshop held over 3 weeks - (Suspended, wait listed)
Previous writings have been included in an inspiring book, for further information or to purchase a copy see our staff or click on link: Stories from Peter Mac [Book]
Other (to be advised)
Events and celebrations
Peter Mac acknowledges that patient needs extend beyond their immediate care. We run a number of small events and celebrations throughout the year to celebrate the culture and diversity of our patients through decorations, activities and community partnerships.