Researchers are required to complete Annual Progress Report forms for each project where they are named as the Coordinating Principal Investigator or Principal Investigator.
Annual Progress Reports should be submitted by:
- MULTI-SITE ETHICAL REVIEW: Sponsor or Coordinating Principal Investigator (or delegate), including the annual progress report information from all sites.
- SINGLE SITE ETHICAL REVIEW: Sponsor or Principal Investigator (or delegate) for Peter Mac site.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ANNUAL PROGRESS REPORT
- The Investigator will be sent an Annual Progress Report Form prior to the anniversary month of the ethical approval. For single site ethical review the form will be sent to the Principal Investigator at Peter Mac. For multisite ethical review projects the form for all sites will be sent to the Coordinating Principal Investigator prior to the anniversary month of the ethical approval.
- Each form must be fully completed and emailed to [email protected] including the Project No. and the term ‘Progress Report’ in the subject line of the email.
- Failure to submit the report within 30 days of its receipt may result in the suspension of the project by the Ethics Committee.
These items will be acknowledged.
NOTE: As of 1 July 2015, projects approved by the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre Ethics Committee no longer have an expiry date. Any current expiry date is now null and void. Continued approval of the project is dependent on timely submission of the next Annual Progress Report.