For multi-site studies, the ‘Progress Report - Site Form (RGO)’ is required for governance and the ‘Progress Report - Project Form (HREC)’ is required for ethics. The governance report is specific to the progress and status of the research study at Peter Mac.
For single-site studies, where Peter Mac is the reviewing HREC, both the governance and ethics reporting requirements are satisfied by the submission of one progress report.
A site progress report is due each year on the anniversary of Project Authorisation.
It is a condition of approval that all research studies provide an annual site progress report.
The site progress report provides an update on the status and progress of the study at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ANNUAL Site PROGRESS REPORT
- The Principal Investigator will be sent a reminder and a link to the site progress report prior to the due date. The due date is the anniversary of Project Authorisation
- The ‘Progress Report - Site Form (RGO)’ is used.
- The site progress report must be signed by the Peter Mac Principal Investigator.
- Progress reports may be submitted via ERM or by email to [email protected]. Please include the Peter Mac number and the term ‘Progress Report ’ in the subject line of the email.
- Progress reports will be acknowledged.
- Failure to submit the report within 30 days of the due date may result in the revocation of project authorisation by the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.