- If Peter Mac Ethics Committee is not the reviewing HREC, the Site Annual Progress Report should be submitted by Sponsor or Principal Investigator (or delegate) for Peter Mac site.
- If Peter Mac Ethics Committee is the reviewing HREC:
- MULTI-SITE ETHICAL REVIEW: The Sponsor or Principal Investigator (or delegate) for Peter Mac site.
- SINGLE SITE ETHICAL REVIEW: This requirement is satisfied by the submission of the progress report to the Peter Mac Ethics Committee in accordance with SOP004 Monitoring Ongoing Research
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR ANNUAL PROGRESS REPORT
- The Principal Investigator will be sent an Annual Progress Report Form prior to the anniversary month of project authorisation.
- Each form must be fully completed and emailed to [email protected] including the Project No. and the term ‘Progress Report’ in the subject line of the email.
- Failure to submit the report within 30 days of its receipt may result in the suspension of the project by the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre.
These items will be acknowledged.