Our fully integrated approach to drug development includes working closely with colleagues in cancer genetics and genomics, cancer immunology, cancer therapeutics, organogenesis, tumour angiogenesis and clinical research, allowing us to take novel therapies into first-in-human trials.
- 6000 PET scans per annum
- Nuclear medicine specialists
- FDG, FLT, FCH, FET, Novel tracers
- IHC, DNA, RNA, Protein
- NATA ISO 15189:2012 accreditation
- Defined mutations or polymorphism testing
- Pharmacogenetic testing
- Screening for unknown mutations
- GMP cell production facility
- Gene therapy
Human Immunology and Translational Research Laboratory
- Immune biomarkers
- Mouse models
- Clinical trial supportive studies
For further information on any of these resources, please contact the Technology Transfer Office who can link you with the relevant program.