Technologies available for partnering or licensing:
- Circulating tumour DNA for monitoring disease burden and genomic changes in cancer
- Novel inhibitors of perforin
- Innovative foldamers targeting CCK-2 as theranostic agents in cancer
- IRF9 as a novel prognostic biomarker in breast cancer
Tangible materials available for licensing:
- Fully human monoclonal antibody against Ryk
- Novel leukaemia stem cell line
Peter Mac has a broad portfolio of early stage research opportunities available for partnering and/or licensing.
For any licensing and partnering enquiries, please contact the Commercialisation Team.