Technologies available for partnering or licensing:
CAR-T Cell Therapy-Related Technologies
- CAR-T cell therapy engineered to express Flt3-Ligand
- SwitchCAR; converts TGFbeta signalling into immunostimulation in the tumour microenvironment
- CRISPR engineering methods for armoured CAR-T cell therapies
- Prognostic biomarker Stefin A for predicting disease progression in pre-invasive breast cancer
- Bioinformatic analysis methods for circulating tumour DNA, for monitoring disease burden and genomic changes in cancer
Other oncology technologies
- Selective small molecule inhibitors of mRNA export for the treatment of cancer
- Novel inhibitors of perforin for the treatment of leishmaniasis and cancer
- CRISPR Cas13b methods for precision silencing of gene fusions and somatic point mutations
Peter Mac has a broad portfolio of early stage research opportunities available for partnering and/or licensing.
For any licensing and partnering enquiries, please contact the Commercialisation Team.