The Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre (ACSC), Clinical Oncology Society of Australia (COSA), Cancer Nurses Society of Australia (CNSA) and Cancer Council Victoria (CCV) are pleased to present the webinar Allied health providing cancer survivorship care.
This facilitated panel discussion will bring together experts to give insight on the context, challenges and opportunities on cancer survivorship care in the rural or regional setting.
The interactive webinar and expert panel will:
- explore common unmet needs of regional or rural cancer survivors
- assist allied health professionals to identify and effectively manage these needs through evidence based tools and support
- discuss optimal care and communication of healthcare professionals when patients transfer between metropolitan cancer centres and rural and regional areas.
This webinar is targeted at allied health professionals who work in a rural or regional setting or interact with cancer survivors who move between metropolitan and rural or regional healthcare services
This panel discussion will be facilitated by Dr Rob Zielinski, Chair of the COSA Regional and Rural Group and a Medical Oncologist from Orange, NSW. He will be joined by the following expert panellists, who work and practice predominantly in regional and rural settings:
- Dr Craig Underhill, Medical Oncologist, VIC
- Peggy Briggs, Nurse, WA
- Kim Hobbs, Social Worker, NSW
- Jenni Bourke, Occupational Therapist, VIC
- Dr Kate Gunn, Clinical Psychologist, SA
- Kerry, cancer survivor, SA