Many cancer treatments can affect fertility for both men and women.
Clinical services at Peter Mac Parkville
If you would like to advise of any relevant services or provide feedback please email, ACSC
Other clinical services in the Peter Mac precinct
- The Royal Womens Hospital: Menopause symptoms after cancer clinic (MSAC). This clinic offers advice on medical therapies to help alleviate menopausal symptoms, and information on lifestyle factors such as exercise and nutrition, sexual counselling and fertility after cancer treatment.
- The Royal Womens Hospital: Fertility preservation services. This service provides medical fertility preservation consultation, assessment and advice for girls, young women, boys and young men whose fertility is at risk.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) guideline (2018): Fertility preservation in patients with cancer: ASCO clinical practice guideline update
Information for cancer survivors and their families
- CanTeen booklet: Maybe later baby? A guide to fertility for young people after cancer
- Cancer Council Victoria booklet: Fertility and cancer
- The Royal Womens Hospital website: Cancer treatment and fertility
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre website: Fertility
Additional information for health professionals
If you would like to advise of any relevant projects or provide feedback please email, ACSC