Ovarian cancer is the eighth most common cancer in Australia and around 1600 women are diagnosed each year.
During Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, Peter Mac experts will help you learn more about ovarian cancer, its treatments and the signs and symptoms to look out for.
You’ll hear from specialist ovarian cancer researchers who will share their research breakthroughs plus we’ll share everything you need to know about the disease.
It’s important that all women are aware of ovarian cancer and its signs and symptoms, so please take some time to click the links below and find out more.
- What is Ovarian cancer?
- Types of ovarian cancer
- What are the risk factors for ovarian cancer?
- How is ovarian cancer diagnosed?
Find out more:
- Lifestyle and risk reduction tool
- Breast and ovarian cancer and inherited predisposition
- See the latest ovarian cancer statistics from Cancer Australia