It's the 2nd digital oncology mini forum coming up on 1 March. If you provide clinical cancer care or support, are a regional health service or want to partner with them, please join us!
We are pleased to announce our 2nd Peter Mac Digital Oncology Mini Forum to be held on the afternoon of Friday, 1 March.
- Cancer in the regions - understanding cancer services capability in regional and rural settings - how can we connect between metro and regional to keep care closer to home?
- Innovative strategies for digitally enabled health care
Aim: to generate enthusiasm and inspiration for
- reducing inequities of access
- improving health outcomes
- providing a more efficient health service
- a better patient experience
through digitally-enabled service delivery and robust partnerships.
For more information about this program and to register, visit Digital Oncology Mini Forum.