Our team of highly skilled radiation oncologists, radiation therapists and medical physicists are professionals who collaborate to design your radiation therapy plan and deliver your treatment.
Together with our nurses, allied health and administrative staff, they provide the highest standard of individualised patient-centred care.
Each of our attending radiation oncologists specialises in a specific tumour type and is a member of the appropriate specialist multidisciplinary unit including breast, gastrointestinal, gynae-oncology, haematology, lung, neuro-oncology, skin malignancies and urology units.
SHRTC staff are involved in education and research, including clinical trials, across the VCCC and Western Health sites.
- Dr Phillip Tran, Site Director
- Rebecca Height, Radiation Therapy Site Manager
- Jenny Lydon, Medical Physicist Manager
- Nicola Lanci, Clinical Nurse Unit Manager
- Hollie Bevans and Belinda Tabacco, Allied Health Leads
- Ana Galleno, Office Manager
Radiation oncologists at SHRTC
- Dr Phillip Tran
- Dr Nick Bucknell
- Dr Keelan Byrne
- Dr Daisy Mak
- Dr Tristan Molden-Hauer
- Dr Kim Ann Ung