Our team of highly skilled radiation oncologists, radiation therapists and medical physicists are professionals who collaborate to design your radiation therapy plan and deliver your treatment.
Together with our nurses, allied health and administrative staff, they provide the highest standard of individualised patient-centred care.
Each of our attending radiation oncologists specialises in a specific tumour type and is a member of the appropriate specialist multidisciplinary unit including breast, gastrointestinal, gynae-oncology, haematology, lung, neuro-oncology, skin malignancies and urology units.
- Dr Phillip Tran, Site Director
- Rebecca Height, Radiation Therapy Site Manager
- Jenny Lydon, Medical Physicist Manager
- Lisa Matar, Radiation Therapy Nurse Unit Manager
- Hollie Bevans and Jessica Valentine, Allied Health Leads
- Teresa Head, Office Manager