Our team of highly skilled radiation oncologists, radiation therapists and medical physicists are professionals who collaborate to design your radiation therapy plan and deliver your treatment.
Together with our nurses, allied health and administrative staff, they provide the highest standard of individualised patient-centred care.
Each of our attending radiation oncologists specialises in a specific tumour type and is a member of the appropriate specialist multidisciplinary unit, including breast, gastrointestinal, gynae-oncology, haematology, head and neck, lung, neuro-oncology, skin malignancies, bone and soft tissue sarcoma and urology units.
- Dr Steven David, Campus Director
- Damien Phillips, Campus Manager
- David Taylor, Medical Physicist Manager
- Joanne Elliott, Radiation Therapy Nurse Unit Manager
- Joanne Atkins, Office Manager
- Paul Archer, Chief Engineer