Radiation Oncologists at Peter Mac Melbourne have excellent relationships with the Medical Oncology and Surgical Oncology teams at multiple hospitals across Melbourne and in different parts of Australia.
In conjunction with these organisations, particularly with our involvement in multi-disciplinary meetings, we are able to help complete the cancer treatment plan for our patients.
We are a public health service provider and no payment is required for Medicare eligible patients.
Learn more about:
- Our radiation therapy team at Melbourne
- Radiation therapy services at Melbourne
- Getting to the radiation therapy centre Melboure
Radiation Oncology Management Team
- Assoc. Prof. Trevor Leong, Director of Radiation Oncology
- Nilgun Touma, Director of Radiation Therapy Services
- Prof. Tomas Kron, Director of Physical Sciences
Your specialist will organise a referral to the radiation therapy team if you require radiation therapy.