The Box Hill campus offers world-class radiation therapy planning and treatment delivery facilities.
The Box Hill campus offers world-class radiation therapy planning and treatment delivery facilities with two state-of-the-art linear accelerators (treatment machines), capable of delivering external beam radiation therapy including:
- 3D conformal radiation therapy (3DCRT)
- intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- CT scanner for radiation therapy planning (with four-dimensional radiation therapy planning capabilities)
- deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) radiation therapy.
Please speak to your treating team about accessing any of these services.
How to refer a patient to Peter Mac Box Hill
Find out more about referring patients.