Our team of highly skilled radiation oncologists, radiation therapists and medical physicists work together to design your treatment plan and deliver your treatment.
Along with our nurses, allied health and administrative staff, our doctors deliver the highest standard of individualised patient-centred cancer care.
Each of our attending radiation oncologists specialises in a specific tumour type and is a member of the appropriate specialist multidisciplinary unit, which include breast, gastrointestinal, haematology, lung, bone and soft tissue sarcoma, skin malignancies and urology units.
Box Hill staff are involved in education and research, including clinical trials, across the VCCC and Eastern Health sites.
- Dr Sarat Chander, Site Director
- Alison Cray, Radiation Therapy Site Manager
- Sisira Herath, Medical Physicist Manager
- Kathy Watty, Radiation Therapy Nurse Unit Manager
- Carmen Owen, Office Manager