There is information in Easy English below
Coming to Peter Mac
If you prefer to use a language other than English when you come to the hospital:
- call the Language Service on (03) 8559 5430
- email [email protected].
If you have questions about your cancer or coming to hospital
- ask your Nurse Coordinator
- call (03) 8559 5000 ask for your nurse.
If you have other questions about cancer you can ask the Cancer Council
- call 13 11 20.
If you prefer to use a language other than English:
- call 13 14 50 - Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- say your language
- wait for the interpreter
- ask them to call 13 11 20.