The Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre (ACSC) welcomes you to register for the upcoming virtual Victorian Cancer Survivorship Community of Practice.
The forum brings together health professionals with an interest in cancer survivorship and the implementation of new models of care and provides an opportunity to discuss key aspects of cancer survivorship.
- Welcome - Ms Tracey Mander, Acting Manager, ACSC
- Department of Health Cancer Strategy and Development update - Ms Liz Simkiss, Senior Project Officer, Cancer Planning Integration and Monitoring, Department of Health
- Victorian Statewide Collaboration Cancer Survivorship update - Ms Tegan Nash, Project Manager, ACSC
- Paediatric Integrated Cancer Service (PICS), Victorian Long-term follow-up Program – Ms Hannah Pring, Service Improvement Project Lead, PICS
- Eastern Health Breast and Cancer Centre, Development and implementation of a breast cancer Survivorship Care Plan (SCP) and GP Shared Care – Ms Mary-Anne Dennemoser, Breast Care Nurse, Eastern Health
- Consumer Advocate
- Group discussion – facilitated by Prof Michael Jefford
- Evaluation and close
This free forum is open to those working with cancer survivors from all sectors including hospital, community or non-government organisations, researchers and policymakers.
For further information, you can contact the ACSC team (03) 8559 6220 or [email protected]
This is a joint initiative between the Victorian Department of Health and the Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre.