Would you like to learn skills to better care for yourself during difficult times? Patients, families and carers are invited to attend a free six-week mindfulness and self compassion program. Come to the free information session on April 23.
In this free six-week introductory program on Wednesday's through May and June you will learn how to:
- Practice mindfulness and self-compassion in daily life
- Motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- Respond to difficult feelings with greater ease, warmth and understanding so you can live more mindfully
- Care for yourself in real time, while caring for others
- Practice the art of gratitude and self-appreciation
The program is being run by Suzanne Peyton (RN, BA MPHC, GC Org Coaching), an experienced Mindfulness and Compassion Teacher who facilitates programs and workshops to both staff and patients in the healthcare and community sectors.
A free information session will be held at the Wellbeing Centre on April 23 before the program commences on May 9.
Please call or email the Wellbeing Centre to register your interest and download the information sheet below for session dates.