Peter Mac's AGM will be held on 6 December 2021, and will be open to the public. The event provides an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of 2020-21.
Peter Mac's Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2021 will be held on:
- Date: Monday, 6 December 2021
- Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Where: virtual - Link to join to be provided soon.
The business of the meeting is to:
- Receive the 2020 Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre Annual General Meeting minutes, held on Tuesday, 15 December 2020 in Melbourne
- Formally release the 2021 Annual Report from the Board of Directors, including the report of operations, financial statements and auditors report
- Hear about the services provided to the community during 2020-2021, including the many achievements.
A recording of the meeting will be made available here after the event.