The Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre will co-host the “Nurses integrating optimal survivorship care“ webinar on Tuesday, 12 October 2021 in collaboration with the Cancer Nurses Society of Australia, Clinical Oncology Society of Australia and Cancer Council Victoria.
The webinar will be focused on the role nurses play in providing cancer survivorship care.
Facilitated by Prof Ray Chan, it will include three presentations and a facilitated panel discussion. The three 10 minute presentations will illustrate nurses integrating survivorship care in three different care settings followed by a Q&A. Following this we welcome three panel members, including a consumer, for a facilitated panel discussion based on the key messages delivered in the presentations.
- Professor Ray Chan, Director and Professor of Cancer Nursing, Caring Futures Institute, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Flinders University
- Cyril Dixon, Acting Director Support Services at Ovarian Cancer Australia
- Josh Hart, NUM of the Radiotherapy unit at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Bethany Crowe, CNC and Nurse Researcher Fellow at Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Katherine Lane, Head of Cancer Information and Support Services, Strategy & Support, Cancer Council Victoria
- Anne Mellon, Clinical Nurse Consultant Gynaecological Oncology, Hunter New England Centre for Gynaecological Cancer
- Kim Hurley, Consumer representative