Learn how exercise can improve your mental and physical wellbeing
A qualified exercise physiologist will discuss why exercise is considered important before, during and after cancer treatment.
This will help you in:
- Improving your energy levels
- Helping control your pain
- Helping your body function as well as possible
- Assisting with depression and anxiety
- Making it easier for you to do daily activities on your own
When: Last Thursday of every month
Time: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Where: Online via Zoom
To register, please email the Wellbeing Centre Team at wellb[email protected] together with your UR number or the person you're caring for. Zoom details will be provided upon registration.
For further information or if you have a question, please contact the Wellbeing Centre team by:
Phone: (03) 8559 6260 (Monday to Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm, voicemail available)
Email: [email protected]
If you would like to view the previous Let's Talk About Exercise session, you can watch below.