Learn how exercise can improve your mental and physical wellbeing
A qualified exercise physiologist will show you some simple exercises and offer you information to help you before, during and after treatment.
This session is held on the 1st Tuesday of each month from 12:30pm to 1.30pm, held in the Wellbeing Centre. No need to book.
This will help you by:
- Improving your energy levels
- Helping control your pain
- Helping your body function as well as possible
- Assisting with depression and anxiety
- Making it easier for you to do daily activities on your own
Wellbeing Centre, Level 1, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Telephone: (03) 8559 6260
Email: [email protected]