|Current grants and funding|
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Fellowship renewal: $630,505, 2011–15.
- NHMRC: $606,732, 'Role of chromatid cohesion in colon biology', (Ramsay, Xu and McKay), 2011–13.
- Association for International Cancer Research: $330,000, 'MYB regulation of differentiation and apoptosis in breast cancer: Targets and Targeting', (Gonda and Ramsay), 2010–12.
- Australian Research Council: $360,000 ‘The MYB gene as a model for global transcriptional regulation: stopping, starting and looping’, Gonda, Ramsay and Brown, 2009–11.
- NHMRC Program Grant: $19,611,956, ‘Colorectal cancer – molecular basis to targeted therapeutics', Burgess, Scott, Simpson, Garrett, Lackmann, Ernst, Ramsay, Heath, 2009–13.
|Recent grants and funding|
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Project Grant: $572,500, Senior Research Fellowship, 2006–10.
- NHMRC Project Grant: $744,000, ‘Molecular identification of the causative genetic and epigenetic alterations that induce or promote colorectal cancer’, Ernst and Ramsay, 2007–10.
- Queensland Cancer Council: $210,000, ‘Regulation of c–myb the Estrogen receptor alpha in breast cancer’. Gonda and Ramsay, 2008–10.
- Rothschild-Yvette Mayent-Institute Curie Award: $40,000, 2009.
- Cancer Australia: $70,000, ‘Reversing the debilitating effects of the radiotherapy-induced damage in juvenile brain’, Jordane Malaterre, 2009.