Patient Guides - Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
| Dealing with cancer is hard enough without having to worry about how to get to your appointment or what to bring to hospital. To help you, we’ve prepared a few guides with the information you need for your first visit to Peter Mac.|
|In our patient guides you will find practical information including:|
• making an appointment at Peter Mac
• getting to Peter Mac
• what to bring to Peter Mac
• helpful tips for your first appointment
• your rights and responsibilities
• an A-Z list of facilities and services at Peter Mac.
You can read the guides online, print them out or save them to your computer for later reference. You will be provided with a copy of the guides you will need when you register as a patient at Peter Mac.
|Patient Guide: East Melbourne >>|
|Patient Guide: Radiation Therapy at Peter Mac >>|